The Open University of Maidan and Klaudia Shevelyuk, the founder of the Responsible Future initiative and sustainable development consultant, created a course “Sustainable development: a new philosophy of thinking”. UNDP in Ukraine recommends the course for studying and supports its promotion.
The expert emphasizes the following issues in the course:
- Sustainable Development and its core principles;
- The philosophical concept of Sustainable Thinking;
- Who are the stakeholders of the Sustainable Development, what are their goals and values;
- 17 Sustainable Development Goals by UN, agendas till 2030 and Ukrainian plan to achieve these goals;
- Application of the knowledge about Sustainable Development in practice.
The course is for those who are not ready to be idle witnesses of the vastest changes on the planet. It is for those who want to think, plan and act understanding these changes.
The course is free-of-charge and available for everyone.