There we speak about two important issues: online communication and digital security. So, you can learn how to communicate effectively and do not risk personal data at the same time.
After completing this course, you will learn:
- How to protect mail and personal files from undesirable shares?
- How to choose perfect passwords and where to store them?
- How to set up your computer for safe work on the Internet?
- How social networks help you at work;
- How to respond to negative comments and manage communication crisis;
- What are the hidden features of Facebook, Twitter or YouTube that will help you at work?
We created the course grounding on more than 100 hours of trainings with the people’s deputies and their assistants, which we had already held within USAID Rada Program. The program is implemented by the Eastern Europe Foundation together with Internews-Ukraine NGO and its partners.
The course is open for everyone.