This course is for those who want to make improvements in their apartment blocks.
The information is given in a simple way so each person can easily learn how to organize the management of an apartment block and understand what else the housing and communal services reform provides for co-owners of apartment buildings.
During the course, participants will be able to gain knowledge in particular on the following issues:
- What is an apartment building and what is the property of all the co-owners;
- How co-owners can operate their apartment block;
- How to hold a meeting of co-owners and arrange housekeeping;
- Who is the manager and how to attract or refuse his services;
- What is the difference between the manager and the housing office of the old model;
- How to create a condominium (apartment blocks joint owners association);
- What are the options for homeowners through condominiums?
- What does the reform of housing and communal gives for the co-owners of apartment buildings?
- What happens if the co-owners do nothing for the apartment block?
The online course was prepared within the framework of the project “Energy Efficiency in the Housing Sector of Ukraine”, implemented by the International Finance Corporation (IFC, World Bank Group) with the financial support of the Swiss Confederation.