The NGO OUM team wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This year has not been easy for everyone. It made it very clear how important to be flexible and be able to react quickly to changes.
The year is coming to the end. So it’s time sum up the results. And despite the large number of unforeseen circumstances, we have a lot of achievements in 2020:
- The community has grown by more than 42,000 users at VUM online. We have doubled and come close to our goal of 100,000 participants.
- We have launched 11 new online courses, including: “Act further: Sustainable development for civic activists”, “About NATO”, ” Formation of social behavior of people with disabilities in critical situations”, ” Are our taxes a money pit?” and others.
- In 2020, more than 40 new lectors and experts joined VUM online.
- On the VUM online platform, users have obtained more than 25,000 certificates.
- This year, VUM online had more than 1,900,000 unique views. And it is not surprising that our users actively learned online.
These are our achievements and we are grateful to everyone for their cooperation and support.
We wish everyone prosperity, health, happiness and peace. We hope that next year will be less demand for special conditions, and will be more predictable.
Let’s celebrate, gather strength and confidently step into 2021.
We continue to work for the Ukrainians.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021!