Recently, a new course “Political Ideologies: how to fit the political spectrum into place” has been launched.
We have created this course to help our listeners to figure out what is the essence behind political parties and spectrum. Our experts explain the basics of the ideology, its key aspects: what is being left or right, conservative or libertarian, who are populists and extremists.
The course helps you to analyze politicians’ actions, promises and mottos before the Presidential and Parliament Elections adequately. What are the ideologies and what are the motives of the political powers that we know?
Watch out! The conclusions you get may be frightful.
We need to understand who is who. What is different and what is common in political parties and movements? What are the ideological differences between them, and can they form political alliances? Once per 4-5 years, we vote for candidates, so we ought to understand the consequences of our choices and analyze critically political promises we hear. We should realize your voice is not for sale as it is about values.
Sign up now to know more about:
- What is the essence of political ideologies;
- What are the classical political ideologies, what values and believes they are ground on?
- What are the new-age ideologies and is there a crisis of the political ideologies today?
- What are the political ideologies in modern Ukraine?
- How not to fall for political manipulations and absurd promises of modern politicians?
Course creation was supported by Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, Ukraine Kharkiv Office.