The course “Act further: Sustainable development for civic activists” is part of an educational product developed by the United Nations Development Program in Ukraine with the financial support of the German Government through the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, which also includes the courses “Sustainable development for businesses” and “Sustainable development for civil servants”.
This course is an opportunity to understand our own role in the process, regardless of age, position, profession or field of activity.
It is today that we need to create not only a reliable, comfortable world, but also the livable environment to pass it to future generations. The task is not easy. Therefore, we need new knowledge and visions of how to proceed – #dali.
The course provides the following understanding and skills:
- Ability to think in the categories of sustainable development.
- Awareness of personal responsibility for its own impact on sustainable development.
- Understanding the causal relationships between the economic, environmental and social components of public life.
- Understanding how to define the goals and objectives of sustainable development for your community, as well as how to involve stakeholders in the partnership.
- Willingness to play a transformational role and act as an integrator to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals in Ukraine.
Target audience of the course
The course is aimed at representatives of public organizations and united territorial communities, community leaders and activists, who care about economic, environmental and social problems of the country and the world and who seek to be agents of change, to play a transformational role and to build functional partnerships with all stakeholders.
The course is in Ukrainian. It is free of charge and open to everyone.