Due to an outdated system of thinking, Ukrainians need to be explained the difference between the owner of a private house and the owner of the apartment blocks. It is not obvious to everyone that there may be many co-owners in the apartment building and problems may seem alien until the moment when the water leaks through the holey roof. To make decisions, people need to be ready to communicate, negotiate, persuade, and defend their own position. Apartment buildings co-owners should become a community and take responsibility for their property.
The basis of the common resources management of the community is the advocacy of the legitimate rights and each owner responsibilities. This complex program
aims to provide a full range of knowledge of common property management and includes the following courses:
- Energy Efficiency of the apartment blocks in practice
- Effective Management of Common Property through Condominiums
- How to deal with household waste
- Fundamentals of Energy Co-operation
- Project Management
- Introduction to Mediation
- Who is Who? Psychological Age of People and Communities
All the courses are freely accessible and open to everyone.